36 Weeks

This past week we celebrated Halloween with your big sister and our small group... it is SO fun to imagine next year when you will be here, too. I can hardly wait to figure out what you will dress up as, I get butterflies thinking of you and Eleanor playing together and using your imaginations, and really I cannot wait to meet you. Cannot. Wait. To. Meet. You.

Daddy and I were talking about you the other night... we both are just completely at a loss as to whether or not we think you are a boy or a girl... we both had opinions with Eleanor (I always knew she was a girl) but I just truly don't have a feeling either way and haven't most of this pregnancy... some days I actually forget that you are definitely coming SOON and we will know! I walk by your bassinet everyday and just day dream what in the world it is going to be like.... I just cannot believe you will soon fill it. Eleanor is SLOWLY learning that it belongs to you, along with a few other things... she loves to say "Baby" and then push the bassinet all around even though we remind her to leave it be.... this could be real fun :).

I also got to help Aunt Kristen register this past week for your sweet baby boy cousin that will be a few months younger than you... I still just cannot believe how blessed we are that our family is growing by two babies this year - three total grandbabies all about 16 months apart - how much fun you are all going to have!

Lastly, Dot Dot and Grandpa sold their house this week.... I am kind of sad that you will not have the opportunity to play there - Momma, Daddy and Eleanor have loved that house. But we are just beyond thrilled that the Lord has answered their prayer... and crazy thrilled that they have to be out before Thanksgiving (which is truly crazy) because that means attention will be on YOU when you get here :). Who knows where they will end up, but we know wherever they build or buy it will be perfect.

This week, it has just been on my heart that you will just BELIEVE what is TRUE about you. Specifically, a few Scriptures just have kept resonating over and over within me that I can't help but to pray continuously for you...

Believe that you are PERFECT the way God made you -
Psalm 139:13-16
"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you,when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance;in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them."

Believe that you are a BLESSING to Momma and Daddy -
Psalm 127:3-4
"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth."

Believe that you are created with GIFTS and God will use you in big ways -
1 Timothy 4:12
"Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity."

We love you, sweet one. You are covered in prayer. You are wanted. You are a blessing. You are a gift. Only 3 more weeks....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020