Family Pics October 2011

I am a VERY sentimental person. So naturally, pictures are extremely important to me and probably the one area of our lives that regardless of our situation, I will want to invest in. Below are pictures from our first family photo shoot / Eleanor's one year pics / Momma's maternity pics.... I could NOT love them any more.... Susan Hudson (a dear friend of BJ and I) did a fabulous job!! It literally is going to be so hard to pick out ones that we will use, because I love them all!! Here is a small (albeit large) sampling from just a few of our favorites!!
 Picture overload! If you made it to the end, congrats! This is just the tip of the iceberg... we love these pics of our girl! The next photo shoot will include BR #2... CRAZY!

Comments

The Joiners said…
Just FYI, you have a very good-looking little family! I'm sure baby #2 will be just as cute!
Anonymous said…
haven't been to the site for quite a while, can't believe #2 is almost here?!?! LOVE LOVE the pics!!! i love the angles, composition, framing, rawness, all of it! hopefully i'll see y'all during the holidays. please keep susie & sarah in your prayers. YAHWEH Bless you and keep you and make HIS face and Light shine on you all!!! luv & shalom ~ aunt lynn
Katie Norwood said…
Oh my goodness! I read your blog through Mindys and these pics are ridiculously adorable. So, so, so cute!! I just love all of them - you're beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020