Better than Shamu....

If you are a good friend of mine, heck... if you are an acquaintance, you probably know that I am OBSESSED with marine life. Whales, in particular. Knowing this, you can only imagine my excitement as we headed to Maui because it is WHALE SEASON!!!!

The VERY FIRST DAY WE WERE THERE I was laying on my chair facing the water, when all of the sudden I heard a LOUD crash... I look up to see this:


KUDOS to my amazing, talented and LUCKY husband who caught this unbelievable shot right off the beach... the whale was literally about 100 yards out off of the shore and was teaching his baby to jump!! Unfortunately, we could not get a good shot of the baby... but let's be honest, this shot is just as good as the Pacific Life Whale.

From that point on, I was sold... Maui is my favorite.
More pics to come...

Comments

Mel said…
Love Maui! Enjoy the bellaband while it lasts, better go ahead and get a pair of real mat. pants - the bella works one day, then the next - no way! Glad you guys had a great trip!

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020