19 Weeks...

We are home from Hawaii, moved into our new house and now are looking forward to focusing on all things BABY!! Because of the setting, I have more than one preggo pic this week... enjoy:

A bit earlier in the week when we are on top of the Honolua Bay


Mid-week picture on the beach... 19 or 21 weeks, but for all blogging purposes, 19 weeks!

We are so grateful for this past week! We feel so humbled that the Lord has provided for us so many abundant blessings that we do not deserve - the opportunity to get away for a week was definitely one of those! The plane ride was very easy (praise the Lord) and my feet and ankles were swollen only slightly and not for long! I know that there was not much to occupy my thoughts, but I truly was able to relax and just enjoy my sweet time of reflection, prayer and preparation for baby, beachside!

You know when you go to the beach you become familiar with the other guests throughout the week... it was so fun for them to chart my progress throughout the week, because my belly POPPED midweek! In the beginning no one believed me that I was about 20 weeks... by the end of the week they all agreed they could see the bump. In fact, I can no longer button my jeans, folks... I actually bought a belly band right when we returned!

There were so many babies at our resort... many that were probably 8 months to 2 years old.... so of course BJ and I started dreaming about this time next year, and of course a return to the beach... we can't wait to take Baby Rector with us on all sorts of adventures. We both were beside ourselves realizing that in just a few months we would be joining the club of all the families that we were admiring! We love love love you Baby Rector and can't wait for you to experience the beauty in this world while knowing that it pales in comparison to the glory awaiting us all in Christ... our prayer would be that you realize this blessing at a young age!

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Rector for giving us a week in Maui! More pictures to come from our trip, soon!!!!

Comments

Kim said…
You are one BEAUTIFUL Mama in one beautiful place!!
Anonymous said…
Pretty stinkin cute--you look like more than 19 weeks though--we love, love, love Baby Rector too!!!!!!!
Lynn said…
How beautiful!!! Yes, you're blessed! Can't wait to see your new casa!! I told BJ to have you both pray throughout the house first thing, cover it in the BLOOD of JESUS, dedicate it to the LORD and fill it with Praise & Worship music.
Mel said…
You look fabulous!! Oh so much fun aheaad!!! yahoo!
Grandma Rector said…
So glad you were able to relax and enjoy. You are such a blessing to our family and we can not wait for the next path that God has created for all of us! Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020