Now this game of tag is fun....

Kimbo Collins White has tagged us..... and after reading her last post, it got my mind thinking of who I would put down as the answers to the pensive questions asked:

1. Who are my favorite people in the world?


My best friend Phil Wickham--I pretty much spend time with this guy everyday... call me a creeper.  But seriously, I find such great joy in his praise... if you haven't discovered this musical talent, I highly encourage you to trust my advice and go ahead and buy all of his albums.


Tabitha and Napoleon Dumo--You have got to be freaking kidding me!  Where have they been the past 3 seasons of "So You Think You Can Dance"???  They have absolutely made this show the best on television--- if you missed some of their choreography... YouTube these numbers: "No Air" and "Bleeding Love"... just to get you started.

Jim Halpert--now I know that this is kind of a cliche, because who doesn't think he is adorable, but yes.... small crush.

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen--you may think their fame ended along with "Full House" or "New York Minute"... but not in my mind.  I love these little ladies, even through their rough patches... they are truly my faves.

2. Now, for my NOT-SO-favorites:


Oprah--the leading lady, person for that matter, in this category.  She has driven me nuts from the age of reasoning---"I went through Katrina with the victims...." YA STINKING RIGHT!  She is ridiculous from head to toe--now, I know she does great things for people in need, but get off of your high horse and decide whether or not you do believe that Jesus is the only way.

Mary Murphy- the only down side to "So You Think You Can Dance".  While she is not Paula (Mary actually knows what she is talking about), she definitely plays that character on this show.  From her REALLY loud laugh to the "hot tamale train"... goodness, too much.

Obama--Sorry if you are voting for him... but I just don't trust this guy.  I can't put my finger on it exactly, but he kind of gives me the creeps.

Wow--so do I feel rude or what after admitting to all of this! I really am not a mean girl... and even though I don't like/support Oprah, I wish her best.

Tag: Mindy, Marina, and Gilbo (I stand behind Kim--start a blog!)




Comments

Stephanie Cole said…
hi karen! this is stephanie, your little delta sister. i stumbled on your blog recently. congratulations on getting married! blessings to you!
Kim said…
nicely done! and good call on jim- he's the best!
Jessica said…
Oh wow Karen! Jason and I are huge SYTYCD fans and we totally agree about Napolean and Tabitha, and about Mary Murphy!! Jason has gotten into it so much he wants us to take a hip hop class somewhere. I have "No Air" and "Bleeding Love" on my myspace.

PS I'm with you on Oprah and Obama-Danger Will Robinson!!!!
Gillean said…
Thank you for tagging me to start a blog. I am considering it, and trying to think of exactly what I would like to blog about. Looking forward to seeing you next week..Love you!
Lynn said…
hea karen!
our taste is very similar, no wonder I love ya!
i am so in love with SYTYCD!!! never miss it, always makes me weep & smile & go "WOOOOWWWWW!"
so often I see the majesty of our Creator GOD in the movement and soul of the dancers.
luv ya ~ aunt lynnie
Mindy Rives said…
I'm going to take your blog off of my daily reads if you don't start updating it more often. I'm being serious....

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020