Where does the term tagging come from anyway...I thought that was graffiti slang?

What I was doing 10 years ago...
I was about to make a move down to College Station and enter my second year of junior college, though the first year I do not count. It was a trial run of sorts. Blinn College here I come...

5 things on my to-do list today...

Finish booking our honeymoon hotel.
Get ready for Poolside.
Eat a healthy dinner.
Call Karen to chat about the day.
Watch as much of the Rangers game as possible.

Snacks I enjoy...

popcorn, cashews, peanuts, Reese's pbc, celery w/ peanut butter, broccoli and ranch, Custard!

Things I would do if I was a billionaire...
Tithe. Pay off family debt and pay for them to have a financial planning course. Invest and live off the interest. Look for ventures to fund that would be really cool and worth while. Not fret about gas prices and get Karen's her Great White back. Fund a bunch of missionaries to central/east Asia and the middle east. Buy a great house in cash...in one dollar bills Muah-ha-ha!!

Places I've lived...
Fort Worth, TX
College Station, Texas
Branson, Missouri
Dallas, TX

Jobs I've had...
High School:
Brookstone
lawn boy

College:
Ninfa's Mexican Restaurant
Garcia's Mexican Restaurant

Post College:
A&M Admissions counselor
Owned my own landscape business
AutoWax - Sales&Marketing
Highland Park Presbyterian Church, youth ministry

Bloggers I'm tagging...
I don't know any bloggers...it ends here, thanks goodness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020