A Little Bit About... Karen Michael Gross

 BJ and I have been tagged! And well, keeping in step with true blogger fashion, we will comply with this game passed by our dear friend, Mindy.

What I was doing 10 years ago...
Around July 1998 I actually worked at ASI Gymnastics in Addison, Texas.  Now, if you are one of my friends who took tumbling with me in college, you may very well be wondering WHY in the world they would hire me!  I was leading birthday parties and small summer camps for like 3 year olds--so I could keep up :).... other than that, I remember spending a lot of time laying out, heading to Kanakuk, and probably spending hours with Julia, Caroline, Jaclyn and Ashley.

5 things on my to-do list today...
Managing our clients Save the Date personal deliveries to her guests, ordering more Baccarat hearts for these glorious Save the Dates, helping deliver these Save the Dates, paying my floral and cake deposit for OUR wedding, and getting home to Maebe (Ben and Kristen's dog) that I am housesitting this week!

Snacks I enjoy...
Oh my gosh I wish "snacking" was considered a hobby or talent... it is my favorite.  Give me chips and salsa, swedish fish, grapes, string cheese, almonds, hot tamales, dry cereal, coffee drinks, and on and on and on!

Things I would do if I was a billionaire...
Tithe, Give to charities that I wish I could now, Pay off any family/friends debt, spend the rest of my life traveling and seeing all that this world has to offer- I seriously doubt I would want a home base- just label me "jet-setter"

Places I've lived...
Dallas, Texas
College Station, Texas
Branson, Missouri
*wow, this list needs to expand

Jobs I've had...

High School:
ASI Gymnastics
Nordstrom (right before college--great for rush clothes)
Nanny

College:
Kanakuk (summer counselor)
J. Michael Gross and Associates (that's right, I worked for Mike one summer)

Post College:
Highland Park Presbyterian Church, youth ministry
Simply Personal, wedding planner
DFW Events, wedding/event planner

Bloggers I'm tagging...
BJ (you have to do this too honey!)

Comments

Mindy Rives said…
Sorry about your to do list lady! I feel bad that I'm in CO and not helping you! Hope it's going well. Miss you!

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020