America's Next Top Models?? Not so much....

So, we had engagement pictures last week... and well.... here are some that will not make the cut! Our photographers are Luke and David Edmonson, and we are really excited about how great most of these came out.  They just took about 3000, and so, there were bound to be SOME that would make us laugh.. so, enjoy!
What is BJ looking at??  Getting fresh.. eh!

So, when told to strike a pose.... here are some differences in our interpretations!
It was WAY to bright and hot... in fact, I had a little fainting spell (um, ya... embarrassing)

"I have to marry HER??" (thanks BJ!)
I don't remember what he had just said, but BJ can be one funny boy...!
oh my gosh.... what are either us of doing???
okay... show is over folks... get outta here!!!

Comments

Jessica said…
These are funny! HI! I think the last time I saw you Karen was at MY wedding shower about 5 years ago! It's been way too long! Congrats on your upcoming wedding. It's been fun reading your posts, take a look at mine....www.jandjjacobs.blogspot.com
Lynn said…
LOOOVVVE your site! i laffed, i cried, i got a little farklempt! i am so proud of you bj and i love you more than you could ever know. and karen, i love you and i know that GOD has blessed this union and i look forward to seeing HIS dreams and visions come true for the both of you, individually and as a couple in JESUS CHRIST.
2girliesmommy said…
Hey BJ, long time no see. Lynn sent me your link. Congrats on the wedding, hope it all goes smooth for you. I just started my blog so not really any pics up yet. I'll keep working on it though. Your cuz out in "smoke filled" Cali.-Sarah

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020