Rector 2.0

So, on April 2, 2011, I woke up to this...
I immediately showed Eleanor to confirm... "Momma, are you kidding me??!!"
So, we held off telling our families until Easter and had a great plan to reveal Eleanor as the BIG SISTER at the dinner table... we didn't think about that lunch was right after her nap, so she was a little groggy and looks unhappy, but we couldn't keep it anymore....
So a few days later we tried to take some pictures again to prove that Eleanor is VERY excited!We can't wait to meet you, Baby Rector #2!! As of now, we look forward to November 22nd when you will enter this world... (you are due December 1, but because I will have a C-section, you birthday is currently scheduled for November 22!)... but we are SO thankful to the Lord for your life as you grow inside of Momma right now and we are praying FERVENTLY for you... same as we did for your precious, big sister... healthy baby, who chooses Jesus at an early age and never once doubts that Momma and Daddy LOVE YOU with every ounce of our being!

Comments

the blogivers said…
Congrats! I'm sure #2 will be just as adorable as #1 :)
Lifethrualinds said…
Congrats Karen! So exciting! What a precious Easter gift to your family! I am sure siblings we be a blast!
Mindy Rives said…
WHAT!!!!!!! Why did you not tell me????
Mindy Rives said…
P.S...I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!
Kim said…
Oh my gosh... congrats Rector family!! What a blessing! Eleanor looks adorable in her "big sister" bib!!
Caroline said…
So so excited! Can't wait to congratulate you in person in a matter of days! LOVE IT! PS. The retake of Eleanor in her bib may be the cutest pic ever! She is precious!
Annie Houston said…
Wahooooooooo!!!! Man you guys didn't waste any time, love it!! Congratulations! PS- that is the same kind of pregnancy test I used to find out I was pregnant with Lola. Brings back some memories! That was certainly a day I'll never forget!
Gillean said…
Woohoo!! Congrats to you all! I hope you are feeling good- no roller coasters this time!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations Karen, BJ and Eleanor! What happy, happy news!!
Anonymous said…
gee, i'm the last to know!!
but actually, i kinda had a feeling about it. CONGRATS and what an incredible BLESSED event!
i am excited for you both and love Eleanor's expression! that was a hoot!!
luv & shalom ~ aunt lynn
Jessica said…
I seriously was just thinking about you the other day wondering if you would be preggers again soon! (my mom mentioned you wanted them close) Congrats!!!
California Wife said…
Congratulatios on Baby #2! What an exciting time for your family!
JJB said…
Congratulations!!! How exciting :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020