Eleanor's First Christmas

So, as I was looking through our Christmas pictures I found that I did a great job of capturing Eleanor, Eleanor and more Eleanor... surprise, surprise! What I did NOT do a great job of is taking any pictures of the "action"... oh well! At least you slept most of Christmas this year, little girl. Next year, my camera and video camera will be fully committed to capturing the details!

Christmas Eve we headed to Dot Dot and Pop Pop's house for our annual dinner and to open our first Christmas present... punkin, I will tell you now... it is ALWAYS pajamas so keep that in mind... your daddy still hopes every year that he is opening a new toy. Toys come on Christmas morning.
Mommy and her Santa-Baby... I love you punkin bottom.
This is just funny.Christmas morning we celebrated Jesus' birthday with you Dot Dot, Pop Pop and Aunt Katie. Aunt Kristen and Uncle Benny always go to Washington for the holidays, so our celebration is little with just the 5 of us, for now... in our 2010 Christmas pajamas!
Give - me - toys!!
You got 2 little dolly's for Christmas... and you LOVE them both! You play with them everyday, and I wish I got a picture of you with the other on Christmas morning, but I happened to get this when you first saw her and you immediately hugged and kissed (mouthed) all over her!After breakfast, we typically all clean up and then it is off to your Nanna and Papaw's for Christmas, Round 2! So here we are in front of their tree, Christmas 2010. You have already learned the key to your grandparents heart... look at that smile!!... oh yes, your daddy's heart too....I love this picture... beautiful of everyone! What a WONDERFUL Christmas we had... Eleanor, you are SO loved and were SO blessed by your grandparents.... and even though you slept through most of the loot - you racked up some GREAT presents, including: dolly's, clothes, toys, etc... oh and no big deal but also a HAWAIIAN VACATION this summer, and A GENEROUS START TO YOUR COLLEGE FUND... wow, maybe those gifts were more for mommy and daddy, but little girl, keep that smile up!!!

*We also had Christmas with Grandma Pam, Aunt Lynn and also Aunt Kristen and Uncle Ben... will post pictures soon...!! So much love, so many blessings!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020