26 Weeks....

Such a fun, fun week! We had our very first baby shower (pics to come) hosted by some family friends that have known me since I was a baby... CRAZY to think of how fast time flies and how blessed we are to have so many people that love us our whole lives! You just wait, baby, they are already obsessed with you!

I am excited for you to meet the people in my life that will be to you as my parents friends are to me.... to know that you will have such great support from our dearest friends that will literally know you from day one. I pray that the Lord keeps them in your life the way that my parent's friends have been in mine even until now... that they would pray for you, love you, encourage you through your infant, toddler, tween, teen, college and adult years... even to when you prepare for your first baby - that they would be right there to celebrate. Such a blessing is rare, I know it... but I pray it for you!

Along with that, this week we pray for you to have, to reflect, PEACE. We are living in days, today, that the world sends messages of one million reasons why we should NOT have PEACE in these days. There is tons of uncertainty, tons of fear, tons of worry... but that is not of Christ. Oh that you would live your days assured in the salvation of your life by the grace of Jesus, not afraid of what may and will come, but confident and at PEACE with the plan He has for each of your days.

PEACE also extends further... it is so easy in this life to be selfish, motivated by personal gain, prideful and a competitor (not that competition is bad - healthy competition, that is)... but baby, we pray that you have a heart of a PEACEMAKER. That while wars, strife and anger abound between nations, enemies, even friends and family - that your heart would long to bring PEACE only possible by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. May you be quick to dissolve dissensions between you and others, as they are guaranteed to come. May you be motivated to extend forgiveness, even when it is undeserving - as you have been forgiven from our Savior. May you be friendly - extending your heart, your arm, your life to others who need encouragement. May you be confident, in days of trials and tribulations, standing strong knowing that you have the PEACE of God that surpassing our human understanding, even when we can't fully grasp that idea.... in the end, HE wins.

Isaiah 26:2-4
Open the gates, that the righteous nation that keeps faith may enter in. You keep him in perfect PEACE whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock.

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the PEACEMAKERS, for they shall be called sons of God.

John 14:26-27
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. PEACE I leave with you; MY PEACE I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

John 16:32-33

Behold, the hour is coming, indeed it has come, when you will be scattered, each to his own home, and will leave me alone. Yet I am not alone, for the Father is with me. I have said these things to you, that in me you may have PEACE. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.

Romans 12:17-18

Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live PEACEABLY with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020