Baby Shower #1

Like I mentioned in the week 26 update... I was blessed by an amazing shower by some family friends who have known me since I was just a little tike... and NOW, they are celebrating me joining them all in motherhood... CRAZY! Literally, sometimes I still think this whole baby thing is quite surreal. Outside of the obvious physical changes happening to me, I just can't believe that in 12 weeks BJ and I will have our very first child! UNREAL!

Each of the hosts for this shower have been a huge part of my family's life since I was young.... I know that they have covered me in prayer throughout all of my life stages thus far. They have loved me so well, supported me through my teen years, encouraged me through college, celebrated my marriage to BJ and now... they have humbled me yet again as they are blessing BJ and I with all sorts of goods to prep for Baby Rector!!

The cute cakes - which will it be? A little girl or boy??

3 Generations :)... my momma, me and baby rector going through the beautiful food display... so much fruit!! Makes my baby happy!!

Opening 2 really fun gifts - my BUMBO and 2 little outfits... just look at those bottoms! But again, will we have a little monkey or a mini-dot dot....???

And for a more "embarrassing" gift... so excited to receive this, but come on marketing department... "MY BREST FRIEND".. really? So awkward!! The ladies were loving my awkwardness... I know in about 3 months this will all be out the window, but for now, call me a prude!

Me, my momma and the Lovely hostesses.... thank you ladies!!

Just the Gross girls getting a little rub of the Rector belly :)

Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate the arrival of Baby Rector due this summer... I love you each and you are such a blessing to BJ and me!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020