34 Weeks...

Time is FLYING by.... I just can't believe it! This week, we celebrated Father's day with Grandpa Gross, Grandpa Rector and your daddy! BJ kind of feels the same way I did on Mother's day... pretty much not like a father, yet! But I just know he is going to be the best daddy to you - I can't wait to see him with you. His compassionate and gentle heart is already so evident, I just know you are going to make him weak at the knees!We also had another doctor appointment - everything looks great, yet again! Praise the Lord - minus the first trimester morning sickness, and now the discomfort of feeling you all the way up in my ribs and all the way down towards my hips (at the same time) - this has really been such an easy pregnancy! We cannot give enough praise to the Lord for that... it has been our prayer from the very beginning.... Healthy Baby, Healthy Momma... we trust that He is faithful to continue to protect your precious life, and mine, as we welcome you into this world!

Crazy - doctor appointments are now every week - AAGHH... and we are pre-registered and paid at the hospital (kind of stinks not to have maternity insurance, but praise the Lord that He continues to provide... again!)... I guess all this means that the countdown has officially begun!

So today, I am filled with an overwhelming excitement for you... I can't wait to see your face, to know your heart, to make so many memories, to experience life in new ways through you... I am so overwhelmed by this gift you are to our family!

Psalm 127:3-4
Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth.

Comments

Kim said…
You are ADORABLE!!

And I still have your present... I'm pretty sure I will actually mail it before baby Rector arrives! That is my goal, anyway! :) Keep growing, Momma- you are beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020