30 Weeks....

This week was full of fun... mainly, because by the end of the week the nursery had it's complete face lift!! Ceilings were scraped, walls painted and wallpaper hung! I absolutely love it and hope that Baby Rector does too :). I will post pictures after Baby comes, because I won't have most of my bedding until that time - seeing as I don't know what we are having... but the room is looking great!

Really, other than that it has just been quite crazy - wedding season is here! (Well, it has been here since March, but personal schedule is really starting to pick up... hence behind 2 weeks on my weekly posts!).

This week, we pray FAITHFULNESS over you. As we continue to pray that you will receive salvation from a young age, we pray that indwelling of the Holy Spirit would give you confidence to trust in the FAITHFULNESS of our Heavenly Father. I am going to steal some words from one of my favorite songs, but simply because this is a prayer I pray over myself as I sing it... so we will for you too:

FAITHFUL (words by Eoghan Heaslip)

Lord You have shown Yourself to be
Never changing always FAITHFUL
Lord You have shown Your heart for me
The loving touch of a caring father

In every day that passes
And all the worlds distractions
Through seasons and life's changes
You always remain FAITHFUL to me with your

Perfect love, perfect love casts out all fear and shows me that
Every Word and promise to me Will be fulfilled, will be fulfilled


FAITHFUL, you are FAITHFUL, FAITHFUL, FAITHFUL, FAITHFUL

May you cry out in seasons of joy and in seasons of doubt to our FAITHFUL Father, who promises never to leave nor forsake you. Who knows the length of your days even now, while you are growing in my tummy. May you stand on his FAITHFULNESS in a world full of hopelessness.

We also pray that you have a FAITHFUL heart... steadfast in your pursuit of holiness, freely offering your friendship, your heart, your service to others. That you would not stray from your walk, though seasons of life do change, and we will always face struggles in our FAITH, that you would FAITHFULLY cling to the justification and sanctification of your soul.

Deuteronomy 7:9
Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the FAITHFUL God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations.

1 Samuel 12:24 Only fear the LORD and serve him FAITHFULLY with all your heart. For considerwhat great things he has done for you.

Psalm 40:10-11 I have not hidden your deliverance within my heart; I have spoken of your FAITHFULNESS and your salvation; I have not concealed your steadfast love and your FAITHFULNESS from the great congregation. As for you, O LORD, you will not restrain your mercy from me; your steadfast love and your FAITHFULNESS will ever preserve me!

Psalm 119: 29-31 Put false ways far from me and graciously teach me your law! I have chosen the way of FAITHFULNESS; I set your rules before me. I cling to your testimonies, O LORD; let me not be put to shame!

Lamentations 3:22-24 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are newevery morning; great is your FAITHFULNESS. "The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020