Kiddie Park

Last week, Dot and I took the kids to San Antonio when BJ was traveling.... while there, we hit up some favorites from when I was younger and even from when my mom was little! First stop, the Train at Brackenridge Park. Eleanor is all about trains, now, because this was SUCH a fun experience for her! I remember riding it, myself, when I was probably 4-5 years old... so fun!
Eleanor could not get over the conductor.... every time he said something on the speaker and then had the train go "Choo Choo" she went nuts!
After our train ride, we headed over to Kiddie Park. This little amusement park opened in 1925.... my mom even remembers going to play here when she was little... it is so cute and was recently renovated in 2009. Holy moly, this place did not disappoint my girl. I just wish I got more pictures! Next time!!
Eleanor was VERY picky when choosing the horse she would ride on the carousel.... it took abut 4-5 options before she finally decided. Lucky horse.  
Dramatic much?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020