23 Weeks...

I know that come 15 weeks from now, I am going to be pleading for those little kicks to be happening outside of my tummy, but the joy it brings to us now is just indescribable! This was the first week that your little sucker punches are noticeable to people OTHER than me... BJ has felt you kick almost every day now! Last night was just the funniest thing to me, though, as we were watching a show you started to kick me but by the time I had BJ come to feel, your BOTTOM was sticking out towards my stomach SO HARD! You must do flips all day long...

In other news, we finally started to register last weekend now that we have 2 showers in the next month! It was kind of hard because I obviously have NO CLUE what you will need... so, many thanks to my cousin, Jana, for walking me through my "must haves"...

We also went to San Antonio for Easter this weekend (pics to come in another post for that) and your great aunt and uncles just LOVE you... everyone is so excited to meet you... in fact, they put together a small little blessing time for us while we were there and you received your first gifts!! Thank you all! We left town with your Bassinet, as well... I am so excited about it! It is the same bassinet your Grandma Dot used as a baby (so no, it is not new!) but it is oh so charming and such a romantic thought to me that you will share the same baby bed as your Grandma!!

Most noticeable change this week... Everyone likes to touch my tummy.
Most exciting announcement this week.... MINDY is preggo!! Here is to your future best friend, baby!

Comments

Mindy Rives said…
baby rector and baby rives will surely be besties! they will have no other choice!
Lynn said…
Lcan't wait to see y'all soon!!! i gotta feel that tummy & those kicks!! i should be at the shower in Coppell. luv & shalom ~ aunt lynnie :)
Allison said…
I just checked your blog and wow - this baby has got you bloggin' regularly now! I love it! Your week by week belly pics and progress updates are great. Congrats to you and BJ!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020