So, its wedding season....

Well, I am probably the worst blogger in the world - I am okay with that. I am a faithful reader of the blogs I follow, and of that, I am proud!

It is due time to update the title of this little blog - seeing as I have been Mrs. Rector for over 6 months - so be watching out for a fun new design (wink, wink Marina!).

Life is SO super busy right now - I have gone from my wedding.... to hitting Spring Weddings hard here at DFW Events - we have 3 this weekend! And we pretty much stay strong until late fall - how fabulous is this job! I just love it so much - every weekend I get to be a part of a Bride and Groom's most special day - it still gets me; I cry almost every time we send a bride down the aisle... okay, I cry every time. LOVE IT!!

Congrats to the many DFW Events Bride's getting married this weekend - and yay for Mondays being the new Saturday!

I'll blog soon again, promise. (For my 3 readers.....)

GO KRIS ALLEN!!

Comments

Caroline said…
woohoo! an update! love you!

oh and ps. i put a doug stone station on my pandora today...pure greatness!
the blogivers said…
Fun to officially meet you on Saturday night :) I'm going to put you on my blog roll - hope that's ok!
The Joiners said…
Ditto on what Allison said- now you can rest knowing you have 2 new readers :) But that means the pressure is on to keep it up- ha !
Finally! Geesh- I was about to remove you from my reading list. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020