IT'S BACK!!


Some day (SOON) I will be back to blogging again, too. Do you ever get there where you have so much to catch up on that you are just too overwhelmed to start? That is where I am at with our blog... so much to say, so many precious memories and pictures.... for the few readers that are faithfully waiting for updates, stay tuned they are coming.

In the meantime, this little tool is back in stock - I do not kid when I say this is the best little gadget out there for your face - let me know if you want information on it - I can get you one at wholesale price until Friday at 9am - or until supplies run out!  Want to know what it does?? Watch this little video.....



Or how to use it....



Let me know if you want one.... but more importantly, Eleanor and Tripp will return to the blog soon :).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020