Bluebonnet Pics 2012

We tried taking our annual Bluebonnet pictures again this spring with the wonderful Erin Mueller.... and let me just say, I love them! The only thing I wish was that I had a more cooperative 3.5 month old at the time :). Oh well, they are still darling and I am so happy with these shots!
I love these eyes.
I love these fingers.
I love her joy.
I love these cheeks.
I love that smile.
I love these two. They are my greatest gift.
I love that Eleanor really wanted to hold Tripp.... and I love that he was just too heavy and that this is the best shot we got. The other ones included him face down in the flowers. Oops.

Comments

You have such darling children! I think James has a crush on E, :) Great pictures

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020