Tripp's Sip-n-See

So... better late than never. This past February, my dear friends Mindy, Lucy, Marina and Elizabeth hosted a beautiful Sip-n-See for our precious Tripper Boy. When I found out I was pregnant with this little guy, we decided to wait and do any sort of "shower" until his arrival seeing as I really didn't NEED anything and I didn't know if he would be a boy or a girl. Well Tripper, your little celebration was worth the wait - it was over the top wonderful in every single way. You truly are our little heartthrob... your little smile and snuggles bring butterflies to my tummy every single day.

The beautiful invitation, designed by Marina.... she is SO talented and seeing as I STILL haven't done a birth announcement, this worked for the few friends that were able to join the party :).
Three of the lovely hostesses... Marina, Liz and Mindy. Lucy couldn't be there and we missed her so... Tripper loves his LuLu.
Two of Tripp's grandmas.... Dot-Dot and Nanna. We missed Pamie!
The shower was hosted at Raedean's house (Mindy's mom)... to date, I believe she has hosted 3 showers for me in her lovely home. It is always incredibly decorated for every season so it was perfect that Tripp's shower fell at Valentines. Look at these Valentines she has saved from her kiddos over the years!
Precious college and post-college friends...
Some of the amazing girls from our book club....
Small group friends...
The amazingly yummy brunch spread... some of my very favorites, including: monkey bread and yogurt parfaits... so, so yummy.
The drink station... let's just pause at the detail that these girls put into everything.... it was gorgeous!
Tripp left with his first batch of valentines... I love these precious keepsakes that the girls wrote to Tripper boy.... he is such a lover, he will think they are awesome too
The mantle....
So, not our best picture... but Tripper boy, Momma and Daddy's hearts really have FLIPPED for you. We love you so much, buddy.
And to my precious friends, thank you for loving my kiddos and ME so well. 

Comments

Elizabeth said…
We DO love your whole sweet fam:)

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020