Beauty Shop

What you are about to witness happens every night after Eleanor's bath. No lie. Not by Momma, nope.... but by Daddy. Eleanor and Daddy have special bonding time including a hair dryer, paddle brush and BJ tapping into his inner-beauty technician. HI-LAR-I-OUS.
As you can see, Eleanor enjoys it just about as much as you would imagine she would.
But nevertheless, every time this little girl's hair is wet... Daddy insists.
  
Last night, I overheard him exclaiming.... "Look at that volume!" (again, no lie.)
 I do have to admit, he achieved quite the height with her hair.
Watch out Pantene Pro-V... your newest hair model (and stylist) very well may be in my bathroom.
*Funny, and ridiculous, as it is... It melts my heart.

Comments

Annie Houston said…
this is awesome and too precious!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020