Reflecting...

Really, I don't know where to start... how can I sum up the emotions that I feel to adequately express what my heart can't contain. It seems like only yesterday I was a little girl myself... dreaming of the day when I would be a mommy... meaning I played house way far into my adolescence... I mean, doesn't every little girl dream of being a wife and mommy someday? I would venture to say the majority do.... and I can hardly process the truth that not only am I a wife, but I am someone's mommy... and that little baby girl is about to hit a huge benchmark.... my baby girl is turning to a toddler before my very eyes and I am not sure that I have even processed that I have a baby girl. Will it be like this every year? Will I always wonder how in the world are we already here? I venture to guess it will.....

Eleanor, my precious little girl... oh the way that you have changed my life. I can only hope one day that you will truly understand how much I love you... I mean, I don't love ANYONE on this earth in the same way that I love you. It is instinctive, it is natural, it is impossible to ignore.... actually, it can hurt how much I love you because I truly would give my life for you.... and I will tell you, I NEVER understood the love I was capable of until you entered this world. Thank you for showing me how big my heart really can be.... and should be.... for others. I love you BIGGER and GREATER than I can define and there is absolutely NOTHING you will ever do that will change that. Nothing.

Happy 1st Birthday, Sweet One.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020