35 Weeks

We made it.... I am officially a STAY AT HOME MOMMA!!! I had my last wedding this week (which really was so incredibly bittersweet!) and I have officially transitioned to my new position of Momma, full time. My last wedding was truly such a fun, sweet final project for me... and praise the Lord, I felt great the entire time! Mind you, Sunday I was exhausted, but there was no fear that BR #2 would be making an unscheduled, premature arrival.

Sunday evening I spent some time with the ladies from our small group... it was so incredibly refreshing and encouraging. Momma and Daddy are so blessed by the community that we have found through The Door Church, and are so excited for the relationships that the Lord has formed already in just the short time we have been there. Having the opportunity to get to know, support, love, and be supported by other families in the same life stage as us have been nothing shy of a complete answer to prayer.

I also went to the doctor this past week and all is great - Dr. Richards said that I am measuring smaller than I actually am but that I am growing every week so it is not a good or bad thing, just a fact. Quite frankly, I'll take it - as long as BR #2 is healthy and growing strong - who needs to be bigger just to be bigger, right? (As I say this I am in sweats, not jeans!). This pregnancy in many ways is just FLYING by... we will meet you in less than 4 weeks from today (barring everything continues on track) and that is just insane to me. We got the bassinet back yesterday from a friend who had borrowed it, and it is just SO weird seeing it back in our home again... seems like only yesterday Eleanor was in it and yet holy moly, BR #2 will soon fill it. Just nuts.

Comments

Mindy Rives said…
It's just nuts...ya, know?!

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020