24 Weeks

BR #2, what a FABULOUS week this was with you.... and I have to admit, my freaking ecstatic crazy excited over the top joy comes from news we received this week! You and Eleanor are going to have a baby COUSIN!!!!! Even writing this now brings tears to my eyes!!! Uncle Benny and Auntie Kristen are PREGNANT with grandbaby #3, due at the end of February, just a few months after you!!!!!!!

I know you will not understand the significance of this for a few years, but BR #2, Momma can hardly contain herself that you and Eleanor will have a cousin so close in age to you both.... growing up, Momma had (um, still has) a BIG group of cousins - a lot that were quite a bit older and a few that were right around my age.... and I'll tell you what, family is the greatest. Oh the memories I can just see you all making: the skits, the games, the messes, the slumber parties, the fights.... oh it will all be just so fun! I pray that you have a friendship with your cousin(s) in the same way that I do mine. I can honestly say that your Aunt Jana is one of my best friends... as close as a sister.... and now you and Eleanor have the opportunity to have a friend that close, in family! I love it!

Of course, my prayer life this week has not only revolved around you growing healthy and strong, but also Baby Gross.... that the Lord would continue to protect Auntie Kristen and I's tummies and keep you babies growing safe and strong.... our Creator is so specifically weaving you both together inside and the thought of the personal touch on both of our lives is just amazing. What a great God we serve. BR #2, you are so blessed.... I pray you desire friendships with your big sister and baby cousin.... what JOY that will bring you (and us!).

This is the creative way that Uncle Benny and Auntie Kristen let us know that Baby Gross is on the way.... they put it in Eleanor's birthday card! Hilarious!!


*The picture of me this week was taken in HAWAII!! More to come next week about our fabulous vacation... you were able to enjoy part of your 24th and 25th week on the beach :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020