23 Weeks

So, we are a few days away from vacation, and BR #2... I. AM. READY. Momma is tired!! It was a great week and I am feeling good... but it just seemed so busy. I had my last wedding of the summer (only 3 left - wow!)... its funny how weddings both get my adrenaline pumping and wear me OUT at the same time... just don't move as fast as I used to, sweet one!

You are definitely starting to remind me of your big sister when she was in the womb.... constantly squirming, kicking and as of recently stretching to wear I can feel your foot, little bottom or head pushing really hard against my tummy.... I forgot how surreal and amazing that is. I mean, BR #2, you are growing INSIDE of me... the very fibers of your being are slowly knitting together to form your little body.... your organs, your bones and muscles and your precious face... I just can't wait to see you and to hold you. It overwhelms me to know that the Creator of the universe is taking 40 weeks to create YOU inside of me... an unworthy vessel, for sure. Sure, it will be SO exciting to see if you are a little boy or little girl.... and of course we can't wait to see what you will look like... Eleanor? Momma? Daddy? Hybrid???.... but what we want you to know, CONFIDENTLY, is that we care so much more about the SOUL the is being created within you.... your countenance, your spirit, your personality... your heart. Sweet one, the world will tell you that the outside matters (I definitely believe that your body is a temple and should be taken care of) but BR #2, it is the INSIDE that contains all of your worth. We are confident and pray expectantly that just as the Lord is taking His time knitting you together now, He will also put His Spirit inside of you from an early age to fill your precious SOUL with Himself... that you would be come a little lady or gentleman that is different, radically opposed, to the lusts of this world..... that your worth would come from the inner-workings of the Holy Spirit's touch on your life. We LOVE you, BR #2... and can't wait to have you part of our family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020