18 weeks

Really the only thing absolutely wonderful about this week was that we had another doctor appointment and heard that precious heartbeat... same as Eleanors's, 150bpm! Apparently, most all babies around 18 weeks heartbeat is at the same rate, so no use in trying to play the guessing game on whether you are a little girl or little boy. Oh, but I just can't wait.... happily I will, but the excitement we already feel about hearing those precious three words is just almost too much to handle (no fear, we will not crack)! Still have not felt those kicks, and course that made me panic because I had with Eleanor by this time, but the doctor assured me that not only is that okay but it is still normal. Especially with the cold I am battling, you could be kicking away, but my full concentration is on this nasty cough.... soon, hopefully very soon!

I am still trying to get over this nasty little cold, which has just been a beat-down... but it is starting to curb so once it is completely gone I can only imagine how great I will feel.... no more cold, NO MORE MORNING SICKNESS! Talk about the dream trimester starting to finally take shape :)!

We also celebrated 4th of July - well, kind of because I had a wedding on the 3rd and was WIPED on the 4th, but what a great reminder that BR #2, you are so blessed to be born into a land of FREEDOM. Where people on this earth have sacrificed their lives so that you and I can truly experience freedom in this country... but not only that, of course that freedom PALES in comparison to the FREEDOM we truly hope you accept in Christ Jesus at a young age. We pray over you daily that, just as we do for Eleanor, that you will fall in love with the SAVING GRACE of Jesus and embrace the FREEDOM that comes in a relationship with Him. There would be no greater blessing for Momma and Daddy to know... that our children are saved by Jesus Christ.... you are His, little one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020