Just when you think....

that no one reads your blog, the funnest thing happens! Journey over to my new cyber-friend's bloggy blog to read a great story about just how small the blogger world is! While you are there, check out her adorable blog and beautiful family!

Brooke, I hope to meet you in person someday! And to anyone else out there reading this little diary to my family (I don't scrapbook, so this is for our kids!) we love having you visit... if we don't know each other, shoutout so that I can read your blog too (yep, I do that too). Hopefully you enjoy our crazy antics, obsessive nature and attempt at witty posts so that Eleanor (and all of our children) think we are cool :).

Today, I feel like Julie & Julia (dramatic much?).... so, who wants to offer me a contract for publishing??!?.... hey, this future stay at home mom would love to write for mula... haha!

Comments

Michelle said…
I have no idea how I found your blog, but I did and I'm so glad! I love reading about your sweet little {growing!} family! Congratulations on baby number two!
California Wife said…
Haha, what a fun story! I remember when I first started blogging we were on vacation home in Indiana, and someone approached me in Nordstrom and asked if I was CAwife? My husband was totally creeped out and I almost felt famous! It was the weirdest feeling.

I don't remember how I found your blog, but I love your Eleanor updates, she is just precious! Congrats on Baby #2!
Anne said…
I'm a blog stalker too :) I found your blog because you helped plan my brother's wedding and I was somehow given your blog after that. I love reading your sweet posts and think that your daughter is adorable. I'm about to have my first little one (any day now!) and have been blogging in preparation for cute little kiddo posts. To ease my stalker guilt, I'll share my link with you too: www.preppy-bohemian.blogspot.com Congrats on your pregnancy!

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020