17 weeks

So, not my favorite week thus far on round 2.... not BR #2's fault, but I caught a vicious little cold that just knocked me off of my feet. I found myself finally starting to feel like I was coming out of the morning sickness fog of the past 3 months only to walk straight into what felt like the black lung. I mean, the whole sha-bang.... lost my voice, scratchy throat, coughed and coughed and coughed until my body convulsed, and longed for my bed the moment I stepped out of it everyday. Lovely!

This little bug kind of made me a nervous ninny with BR #2... you always are, sweet one, but you were like CONSTANTLY on my mind. I felt like the ferocious nature of my coughing must have felt like massive turbulence to you - so sorry about that. What it did provide, however, was just a faithful reminder to lift you up in prayer... just like we did with Eleanor, we a fervently praying that you would continue to develop HEALTHY, strong and absolutely perfect according to your Creator. Ultimately, you belong to Him; we are just your caretakers here on earth... in a week of feeling very helpless to support you, this brought Momma great comfort.... you are the Lords, not ours. He is the giver, the sustainer of life... of your life. I celebrate that fact today, sweet one... because Momma and Daddy LOVE you, and this pales in comparison to His great love - such confidence we have because of Him. Precious BR #2, grow strong, be comfy and know that from the moment you were conceived until the day that pig's fly.... you are LOVED.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020