All I Want for Christmas....

Seriously, what more could this Momma ask for??!?!! Today, Mindy and I took Eleanor and Lucy Kate to the Galleria for a visit with Mr. Bowl Full of Jelly himself. I am very impressed with the casting agent for selecting Santa, as he was WONDERFUL and quite authentic, if you ask me! Not only that, the girls were just perfect... at least for this year, we can say that they were not afraid of Santa at all! In fact, I am pretty sure Eleanor was whispering all sorts of goodies she is hoping for in her stocking... slow down, little miss.

In order to take pictures of our own, we had to purchase a set of pictures from the photographers there, too... haha, oh well! Mindy should take up that gig because she got GREAT shots!!The girls ganging on on their Momma's together... I am pretty sure they were coming up with a scheme to get all they ever wanted for Christmas...


Too Fun! Eleanor's first Christmas thus far = SUCCESS!

Comments

The Joiners said…
So cute! But I have to say Santa's teeth startled me there for a minute... but I guess that's what happens to your teeth when you've been alive forever :)
Mindy Rives said…
Agree...Santa's teeth are a little scary! I noticed that too! The girls are PRECIOUS!
Kim said…
Oh my gosh- they are SO adorable!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020