Rub a Dub Dub

The morning after we brought Eleanor home, my mom and I gave her a bath... a first for this Momma! I have huge counters in our kitchen, and a HUGE kitchen sink (that will eventually be used as a little tub for her), so we set up shop and prepared to sponge bathe our little Eleanor!

Girlfriend doesn't know what is coming yet... so she quietly sat serene...

Cue warm water, soap and a washcloth and Eleanor decided she was NOT too sure about this so-called-bath!

There are some REALLY funny pictures of her screaming her head off... but let's just say that I want my daughter to speak to me when she is older, so for modesty's sake... imagine this picture with Eleanor's mouth open, screaming her little lungs out :)....
Drying off before receiving her first body massage... Eleanor has it made... every time she starts to cry when I am putting lotion on her, I let her know that people pay big bucks to get a great massage, so she should enjoy it!
All done... clean and warm!!
And all tuckered out... bath time was just too much activity for this little lady... she cashed out, but if you ask me... I think she figured out that Momma was right about body massage, look how relaxed she is!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020