Maternity Pics...

Around about 32 weeks, BJ and I had the opportunity to take some maternity pictures with our wedding photographer, David Edmonson! I thought I would share just some of the raw images.... note: these have not been touched up... so it is just a fun preview of what we will have touched up and put in the front of our Baby's book... thank you David, we love you!
Is Baby Rector a BOY?
Or a GIRL? One of these pictures will be the very front page of our baby book.... with the name and birthday of our precious BABY!!
Oh you know, just pretending that I am drinking coffee...
I thought my belly was big then....
Baby getting kisses...
Baby Mama getting kisses.....
There really are tons more... but how to choose? Thank you, David... can't wait for you to capture our little one in pictures...!

Comments

Mindy Rives said…
Beautiful pictures!!!! Can't wait to see more!
Caroline said…
karen, these are amazing! love you
Callie Nixon said…
karen, these are beautiful. still think yer tum is presh.

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020