Heavenly...

If you know me well, you know that I can think of no other pastry(ies) I would rather devour than Cinnamon Rolls. Literally, I crave them... especially ones that are as big as my face... and I have been known to down up to 4, yes 4, in one sitting.

This past spring, BJ and I joined a community group at the Village Church... and not only has it been so good for our souls, it is also here where my passion for beloved cinnamon rolls has been ignited once again. Thanks to my new, dear friends I have discovered the greatest cinnamon roll recipe on the planet (and I am NOT an easy please).

A few girls in our small group often boast about their undying devotion to The Pioneer Woman... someone, until recently, I had no regard for at all. Well my friends, this has all changed. I am on TPW band-wagon... and all I have sampled are her cinnamon rolls. One taste and I was hooked - I mean, just look at them!!!
Last night, our small group celebrated the debut of Baby Rector (due in 2 weeks) and the girls made the entire group CINNAMON ROLLS. I ate 2 and took a pan home... heaven for the next few days!!

So, even if you don't bake... bake these. You will NOT be disappointed. They make a lot, so feel free to give me any leftovers!

*Sidenote: we are SO blessed by the new community we have found at the Village... the Lord has been so faithful to grant us fellowship with believers who are hungry for truth and friendships... thank you Jesus!

Comments

Mary Helen said…
Hi Karen! I found your blog through Kim White's blog and am so excited for you about your blessing due in a few weeks. I am glad to hear you are doing well. I LOVE Pioneer Woman and have tried a number of her recipes. How sweet of your Small Group to make them for you! (If you don't know who I am, I am Mary Helen Mullins - now Johnson - from DDD.) Blessings to you!
Cassie said…
yes those cinnamon rolls are DIVINE! you chose the right word in titling this entry "Heavenly." ;) We also feel so unbelievably blessed to have found such an awesome group of people...and really look forward to getting to know everyone better. Can't wait to see that baby in a few weeks!! You're in my prayers.

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020