37 Weeks...

This week was honestly just marked with a whole lot of curiosity... my contractions are starting to get a lot worse, and so some days I am just beyond uncomfortable... meaning everyday I walk around thinking "Could this baby come today??" FINE BY ME - I can't wait to meet Baby Rector!

And as you can tell by the two pictures above... Aunt Mindy is back from Zambia!! Look at her cute bump.. she still has quite a bit to grow before she catches up with Momma Rector, but we thought this could be one of our last chances to get a "belly" picture together! Mindy is 26 Weeks, and well, I really am closer to 38 in this picture, because we took it on Wednesday :)... I am just so blessed that I have one of my best friends going through this amazing life change at the same time. I can't wait to see our kiddos grow up together!!

This week BJ and I just really enjoyed being together... it is hard to believe that soon enough it will no longer be just the two of us... we feel like we are just settling into marriage! Crazy to know the plans the Lord has... we can't wait to be sanctified through rearing a child... TOGETHER! I love BJ so much and I can't wait to partner with him in this next journey... He is going to be a great daddy!

Comments

Cassie said…
aw thats so awesome your best friend is preggo at the same time. so sweet! cute pics and good luck and prayers coming your way for that baby!
The Joiners said…
Y'all are so cute! Can't wait to find out what you're having!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020