And they call it.... PUPPY LOVE.

This weekend BJ and I had the privilege, Mindy, of watching the two pups... Chloe and Kaci Rives! I thought it would be appropriate to give Mindy a little glimpse of our weekend, "just in case" she misses her girls while she is in Zambia.

Look at those eyelashes....

Mindy's best friend and wise sensei, Chloe

The girls kissing on me, not sure that I loved that

On a road trip to Prosper... I had to swim to heal my legs from my wedding this past weekend, and well, girls joined the fun!

And obviously Kaci loved Mike...

Both the girls on top of Mike, smiling for the camera :)

Chloe smelling and looking for ChaCha everytime she came inside...

Off to the pool....! The girls loved playing outside and went nuts when the got to meet the neighbor's German Shepherd, Reba...

Chloe and Kristen...

Making the girls pose one last time.... wanted Mindy to know they were loved on....

The girls miss you lady, but not as much as me! I love you and hope the Lord fills you will great endurance and abundant love today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020