22 Weeks...

Precious Baby, you are a busy little bee!! What are you doing in there? I am just certain that you are going to be either a fabulous dancer or excellent soccer player, who knows, maybe both! But it is such a JOY to feel your little kicks all day, and night, long!!

This week was so so fun as we began to prepare for your nursery and arrival!! Early in the week we met with a sweet woman who will be making all of your bedding... even though we are not finding out what you are until you arrive, there will be ONE person who knows!! I am just too particular to have a "gender neutral" nursery.... so, I have picked out fabrics for you if you are a girl and others if you are a boy... she will be finding out from our doctor and will start making everything for your room!! (Once you are delivered, my mom and some sweet friends will pick up the items from her house and come set up your room before you even come home!!).

You will also be VERY proud of your momma... I have started to exercise!! That is right.. I have joined the gym here in Coppell and now am exercising to keep my energy UP and UP the closer you get to arriving!



I also learned an invaluable lesson... no more horizontal stripes for my weekly pictures.

Comments

California Wife said…
I absolutely love how you aren't finding out, but will still have your nursery all ready either way! I always say that when we have kids I won't want to know what we're having, but have always disliked gender neutral nurseries! GREAT IDEA!!!
I think it's a GIRL!!!!!! :) Get ready for pink!

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020