A New Look, A New Journey!!

Hello friends!! Today I found out that I have 6 faithful followers - to each of you - a deep, hearty THANK YOU for sticking it out with my boring blog over the last year or so...! But as you can see... Black Tie White Dress just received a darling makeover!!

Many thanks to my talented, beautiful friend Marina of Penny Lane Designs for updating our little bloggy blog - I can hardly stand it I think her design is so cute! And.... it is PERFECT for the fork in the road that this blog is taking...

If you remember back to 2008, this blog began as a way to keep our family and friends informed on the wedding plans being made for BJ and I's wonderful day - October 11... and so it only seems appropriate that now we give our family and friends a REASON to tune back in as plans are being made, changes are all around and a BABY is being formed in my belly!! C-R-A-Z-Y!!



Stay tuned for updates, pictures and our musings as we prepare to introduce our first little miracle into the world... we are ever so humbled by this blessing from our Savior... join us as we celebrate, anticipate and pray for Baby Rector until their arrival in late July!!

Psalm 127:3
Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward.


Comments

The Joiners said…
Woo hoo! Congrats on the new addition AND the new look :)
the blogivers said…
Ditto to what the twin sister said!
You're on my google reader... so I read every single post! :) Count me as a faithful reader but not commenter... I'm a great stalker! Cute new blog layout! Once again, I am so excited for y'all!
Didn't anyone ever tell you that babies aren't really grown in your belly?
Mel said…
Love the new look, and cant wait to hear all the pregnancy stories! love you!
Jenna said…
Finally...... BJ's posts were getting a little weird.
Lynn said…
children are always a BLESSING and an awesome heritage of the LORD. i cannot convey to you both how excited and joyful i am! you will be beautiful parents and i mean beautiful because of your souls and your spirits.
all my love ~ aunt lynn
Caroline said…
LOVE the new blog look friend! Again, so excited for you! You better keep this blog updated so I can be following along! LOVE YOU!
Lauren said…
Cute new look and congrats on the baby!
Anonymous said…
absolutely darling--thanks to Marina for the work she put in to this page--always loving you two--mom&dot
Kim said…
Just have to say AGAIN how excited I am!! You're gonna be the best mama ever!! Congratulations!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020