17 Weeks...


This week people finally started to notice Baby Rector... I feel like I have been pregnant for so long, it is nice to finally have people agree that they SEE the baby bump!! For the most part, it has been a relatively uneventful week... I have felt the "flutters" maybe once or twice more, but again, very briefly. The most exciting thing to note is that we started packing! Our apartment is full of boxes and packing supplies and if you ask me, it is a complete mess. We are so excited to start this next chapter in our lives, so the mess is worth it... in other news, most exciting to me, my cravings have returned to normal (for the most part!). When this pregnancy began, we knew something was up, because as you can see about a week ago I ate my first hot dog in about 15 years. But I am proud to proclaim that I now am back to craving my usual: fruit and cottage cheese for breakfast, a salad for lunch, and chicken with vegetables for dinner (ok, so I still add a lot of snacks and the occasional ridiculous treat in there: i.e. powdered donuts)... but for the most part, I recognize my eating habits again!! We heard the baby's heartbeat again this week... 151 BPM, which the doctor said is just perfect! We did not, and will not get to look at any sonograms from here on out because the doctor can tell what Baby Rector is, and well, we can't wait to be surprised! We know our lives will never be the same, and we couldn't be more excited! Hurry up, July 15!!!

Comments

Yay! Such a cute little bump! Continue to enjoy eating those treats (mine were mozzarella sticks from sonic) because there will be a day that you just can't anymore... thanks to the scale! Also, LC and I caught you slipping out of church early! Such a rebel!
Mindy Rives said…
Are you 17 weeks or 20 weeks? Your ticker says 20 weeks, post says 17 weeks. Pick one.

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020