To all those wearied by Karen's bloglessness...

Dear Faithful (and now, probably faithless) Readers of Black Tie, White Dress:

As you all know, and probably feel the effects of almost daily, Karen Michael Gross Rector rarely, if ever, updates her wonderful blog.
I believe she doesn’t update on a regular basis for a few reasons:

1. She likes the attention some of us give her ever-stagnant blog.
2. She lacks confidence in her blog because Caroline Lamberth has taken to posting excerpts from her junior high diary on her blog. That is stiff competition.
3. She simply doesn’t care about her followers.
4. She is busy playing wifey to Beej.
5. She is busy memorizing every single dance danced on So You Think You Can Dance each week. This added on to her very busy job and social calendar just doesn’t leave much time to post on her blog.

Being the author of a blog myself, I know how she feels. My social calendar is packed until April 2010, I have to watch 13 different reality television shows each week, I like to sleep, I work, sometimes I work at work…the list goes on and on…

But, Karen, I’m here to encourage you to come back. Come back to the internets and share your thoughts and dreams with us, your loyal supporters. We want to know what you cooked Beej for dinner, how long you spent mopping the floor last Sunday night, how many times you’ve practiced saying your greeting for the Miss America pageant and especially, we want to know just what’s going on in that head of yours. You’re very insightful and somewhat amusing at times, which makes a good read (on occasion).

Please, I beg of you, don’t continue to leave us (your ever-so-faithful followers) in the barren dessert that is http://www.bjandkaren.blogspot.com/ any longer, for, you have the water to quench our parched-blog-throats!

Karebear, I have written this on behalf of over half the internets. The ball is in your court. Your move.
Choose wisely.

Signed,
lc, not from The Hills or the cow

Comments

Mindy Rives said…
Really? Are you that important on the blog-o-sphere?? Don't get a big head...
Caroline said…
LC, I loved this! And Karen, yes, please come back! Your blog is one of my faves.
And please know I live in fear of you ever posting your jr. high diary entries on our blog! I am sure there is some wonderful stuff about me! Haha! Love you!
Yeah- and maybe once you actually start USING your blog, I will make you a new design. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020