HHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh......

Well looky here.... I found myself on YouTube! All I did was type in "Wheel of Fortune" and there we were....

For those of you who don't know, in 2005 my best pal, Lucy, and I had the opportunity to make the big bucks. Call it 15 minutes of fame, I call it a lifetime of shame. Why? Watch the following videos and you will know why...

Let's start with the ridiculous "rainman" we played against, followed by our really exciting bios...



Here we are losing the jackpot round - awesome.



We will end with the ever-so-embarrassing parting gift they gave and our genuine gratitude for being on the show (don't judge).



In all seriousness, this was one of the most fun experiences of my life. I mean really, who can top that? (If you can, don't tell me.)

"We are all smiles, Pat."
xoxo, KaLuce

Comments

Kim said…
Oh my gosh... this made my day the first time I saw it but I think the second time was even better! Thank you both for pronouncing your letters loud and clear!! Love you girls! :)
Unknown said…
Karen...this is HILARIOUS!!! I had no idea! My husband and I watched all three videos! Ya'll were adorable!!!
Julie B said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
JJB said…
Oh my goodness- this is too cool! I do hope you have a copy of this on DVD! How wonderful! :)
Lynn said…
Hi Karen ~ That is EXCTING! Did not know you were a celeb! My mom and I always watched WOF together (along with Beej sometimes) so I have great memories and still love the show!!
Our fun little game was to shout out answers that were totally stupid and only vaguely fit in the puzzle. If Beej does that, know you know where he got it from!
luv, hugs, kisses, and MEGA BLESSINGS to y'all ~ aunt lynn

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020