Should have been in marketing

So, I was not a marketing major, and rarely fall trap to marketing schemes - I am not someone who rushes out for the new toy, current trend or big sale. I do, however, thoroughly enjoy commercials that are well played. I hope you have at least seen one of these commercials before - but I will tell you - I literally almost cried the first time I saw them. Why? I don't know, but their marketing is funny.

These 2 commercials make me want to burn my tastebuds on an entire bag of their candy right now...





And now to my favorite, poor BJ has to hear me sing this 100x daily (in true mini fashion, mind you.) Will I go through the drive thru to pick up anything from this restaurant? Absolutely NOT. But will I pee in my pants every time they do a commercial? Absolutely.



And finally, their newest installment, OMG this is awesome. I could have sworn this was going to be an Astrazeneca commercial with 800 warnings at the end. I mean, look at Jack's face the whole time.... ahhh haha ha... Thank you Jack, thank you.



Hats off to these marketing gurus - I am not sold, but I am impressed.

Comments

the blogivers said…
I LOVE (in all caps) the Sour Patch Kids commercials! They are my fave, up there with the awkward Sonic commercials.
Mindy Rives said…
I'm sorry you were not quite smart enough to get into the business school at A&M. You were so close....so close. But, don't worry...your communication degree has taken you far....so don't get down on yourself.

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020