let's hear it for this boy....




K-R-I-S A-L-L-E-N


Tonight is THE night - get ready for 3, (you heard me right), 3 performances by your American Idol - and then, the ball is in your court....

I ask that you have no shame and pull your phones out - give a him a text, or 2, or 200... because we need Kris "to beat the H*** out of Adam Lambert!" (thank you Aggies).

I hope this is my last post dedicated to this... I feel like a tween.

Let's be honest, anyone who can pull off Kanye's "Heartless" and make it an acoustic ballad, deserves to win, to sell out concerts, and to have CDs. I will buy them. I will go.

Comments

Kim said…
AMEN!! I'm voting like a crazy person right now! Not sure I will last for all 4 hours the lines are open, but I'm doing my part! Come on Kris!!
The Joiners said…
Don't worry, Brian downloaded Kris's version of "Heartless" immediately after last week's show and already burned it onto a cd for me, so we are in the same boat! I am a slacker, however, and didn't vote. I'm crossing my fingers though!

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020