I'm it.

I have been tagged - not going to lie - I am glad! I needed an idea for a blog entry today... my life is just NOT that interesting and I never have anything to say except for pathetic attempts to market reality television. So, thank you Allison for this tag.

1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. Complete the list of 8's.
3. Tag eight of your wonderful bloggy friends!


8 things I look forward to:
1. Going to the lake tomorrow with BJ, Paige and Bret.
2. The "Sisterhood of YaYas Now & Then" road trip to up the East Coast to Philadelphia with my best friends Caroline, Mindy and Lucy! Unfortunately, I am NOT looking forward to leaving Carol there.
3. My 1 year anniversary with BJ on October 11th.
4. Buying a house - no offense Archstone, you have been just great - but I need a yard and some windows and to not live in a cave.
5. BJ finding the perfect job - my heart breaks for my hubby still on the job search - thank you Lord for your amazing provision along the way!
6. Going to Europe, Israel, and NYC with BJ - I just hope we are talking 2010 to at least one of these travels - they are our top 3 to do together - so even one would be nice, soon.
7. I can't wait to be a mom - I CAN and WILL wait - but looking forward to BJ and I's rugrats in the next few years.
8. Sunday mornings - BJ and I LOVE our church and have been so blessed with the community in place there and that we are excited to be a part of. Sunday is the best day of our week!

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Had an itinerary meeting with my July 18 bride.
2. Lunch with Carol, Mindy and Lucy.
3. Became a woman (sorry).
4. Ate a yummy rice krispie treat that my dear pal Mindy made.
5. Made dinner for the girls.
6. Watched SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE with Carol, Mindy and Lucy. (wow - we did a lot yesterday)
7. Watched an episode of LOST with BJ - we are a little behind on the season still.
8. Talked with Paige and Bret about our plans for the weeekend.
*I realize how sad my 8 things are - no exercise, or anything. This was a humbling exercise.

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Dance better than Katee from SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE.
2. Sing - and actually have the confidence to do so professionally.
3. Go to college again.
4. Keep all of my girls here and not let them grow up - my Senior girls are going to college and it will not be okay.
5. Look at a blank canvas and have the creativity to invent a beautiful space.
6. Audition, and be cast, in a Broadway musical (the traveling companies would suffice).
7. Speak French.
8. Sing a duet with Kris Allen. With our spouses watching.

8 shows I watch:
1. SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
2. LOST
3. American Idol - glad its over, the stress was getting to me.
4. Jon and Kate, Plus 8 - I kind of hope they stop soon so that their marriage is spared.
5. Full House - don't judge, don't be jealous.
6. The View - I can get enough of these barking ladies.
7. How I Met Your Mother
8. Glee - that's right, I am jumping on this bandwagon.

8 bloggers I tag:
1. Caroline
2. Mindy
3. Marina
4. Kim
5. LC
*If I put names for the following 3 I would tag, it would be considered stalking, because they don't know me and well, I am a creeper.
6.
7.
8.


Ready...set...go!

Comments

the blogivers said…
Woo hoo! Thanks for doing the tag! And SO glad to hear you became a woman yesterday, ha! :)
The Joiners said…
HA I'm going to guess that you weren't becoming a woman for the first time... if so, you were a REALLY late bloomer! :)
Mindy Rives said…
Blog stalkers are so annoying. Get a life.

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020