American Shmidol

I can't believe I am about to dedicate a blog to the following entry.... but let's face it, I want to put in my two cents. As much as this show infuriates me you would think I have no opinion - I find it just so lame - and yet, I never miss an episode. With this being said, currently they are making us Americans sit through an ever so painful 85 weeks of watching karaoke fans in pursuit of a recording deal. But that is just it - go to your local karaoke bar - that is as good as it is going to get for some of you....

There are some, however, to which I will just have to admit I am a fan. Except for the oil-rigging, Gavin Degraw want-to-be winner from last week, I am actually quite pleased with America's decisions for who they have put into the Top 12 contestants. There are a few people, however, I hope have another chance: America - wake up - these people are great! Put them through if they make it to the wild card round:
1. Anoop


Who wouldn't love this UNC, docker and hushpuppy wearing goodie! I am so sad that he didn't make it through the first round - you have to be pretty bold to belt out a Brandy song - which he did.... HA! Love him!

2. Norman Gentle


I am not joking on this one... Norman Gentle is exactly what AI needs - no, he will not win the prize, but YES, he will keep us entertained weekly as he makes fun of POP Idols with every performance. I just love him and pray that his seasons is not over... if you missed last week, watch this, I LOVE HIM.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tON9hju29Ek

PS - Ellen and Neil Patrick Harris just gave him a shout-out... Awesome.

3. Megan


Now, Megan didn't sound good when she sang last time, but this girl is a doll. If she didn't have such a large tattoo down her entire right arm, I would say she is a classic JCrew beauty... with a sound that is not like everyone else, I like her. She has a kid too people... she needs this.

NOW - this week there is yet ANOTHER round of these contestants - and let me just say, no one bugs more than this guy... don't know his name, don't care. He bugs.


BACHELOR TONIGHT - let me just say in advance - I am pretty sure that Jason stinks.... I doubt he is the man they framed him to be over the course of the season... why? you ask??... watch all 3 hours tonight on ABC and you will know why....

Can't Wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020