Bridesmaids of Honor

I wanted to write about why I chose each of my bridesmaids before BJ and I got married, but oh well... at least it made it to the program.  Instead of retyping this info, I thought I would share with the blogger world some of their glamour shots.... I know they will love this. (Please note: the order of their appearance is in alphabetical order by last name, that is all.)

Katie - you're just my teeniest little tiny.

Cari  - some call me sassy.

Jana - our flirty little doctor :)

Kristen - where are you looking pretty lady?

Lucy -  you put your hand upon your hip, when i dip, you dip, we dip.

Paige - ah lean back, lean back...

Julia - you could never tell she just had twins.

Carol - just like the gold medal podium, looking at that American flag.

Mindy - get it girl.

Gillean -just a beauty.

Jenna - our reader, and my silly little sister

My youth girls! - this makes me want to cry

Comments

Mindy Rives said…
That picture is so embarrassing....Whatever is takes to update your blog...I'll take one for the team.

Love you lady!
Tyne said…
Hey Karen, my husband and I were friends with BJ in college... great to find your blog. Hope married life is as wonderful for y'all as it is for us!
Mindy Rives said…
Update your blog already....geez.

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020