Happy Birthday to the man, my man... BJ Boo Boo Bear

That's right readers... today, YES today, is William Jonathan's (haha!) birthday.  It is time to celebrate, rejoice, and admire the man that God has created in our beloved BJ.  If you know BJ, you know that today is a reason to celebrate him.... if you don't... well, let me give you a few reason why you should:
He looks great in girl shorts..... this is good for a family on a budget.  

He loves his music... it could be classic rock, indie emo ballads, worship, or love songs... this boy will sing at the top of his lungs (and with passion) if he really likes a song. I appreciate that he really does have good taste in music, so this is a endearing quality. 
This picture represents a 2-fold reason to celebrate BJ.  
1. The color orange-- not many people are as obsessed with the color like BJ... he loves orange like a girl loves pink.
2. When he pouts, it is quite ridiculous.... and really cute too.
Um.... sometimes BJ thinks he is hard core... look at this picture.  Who is he trying to scare?  Personally, this disgustach grosses me out, so I am done there.
While BJ didn't play football in highschool, to me, this picture represents a healthy obsession with the game.  Just so everyone knows, if you need to find BJ in the next 4 months on Saturdays and Sundays.... he will be in front of the tube watching the beloved game.  And I, will be right beside him!
He puts up with my ridiculousness.... this picture accurately represents the way we look at things...haha.
He has a massive vertical.  Now I know you can't tell from the picture, but he is actually suspended at least 6feet mid-air.  So impressive BJ.... think London 2012, trampoline.
Um... he is really hot.  I specifically remember this picture because it took place at a wedding of our dear friend (shout out Ruth & Paul).  He had been out of town for the last 8 days and surprised me at this reception.... he looked hot, and pulled off an ultra romantic appearance.
He loves to hug.  He is a boy that is NOT afraid to share his emotions--- and when I say that, I mean it.  He is way better than me.... and makes me want to hug.

I LOVE YOU BJ!!  I am so blessed that I am about to take your name and become your wife.... Happy 3-0.... I know that the BEST IS YET TO COME....  Happy, Happy Birthday.

Comments

Lynn said…
Hi Sweet Karen ~ As you well know, I believe you are marrying one of the finest men I know and you will be wonderfully blessed as I'm sure BJ will also be one incredibly blessed man. I have been praying for you for years and PRAISE be to GOD, here you are! But I digress, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Beej!! LOVE Y'all ~ aunt lynn
lpsoftballmom77 said…
Hello and Happy Birthday BJ ~ Wow I didn't realize I was 10 years older than you! I can't wait to see you and meet Karen at the wedding. Hope you have a blessed birthday. Love, your cousin Traci La Porte Tx
Olms said…
Karen, this blog is awesome. I'm catching up on all the blogs right now, this is so great I feel like I'm getting to know you and your soon to be husband a little better! Hope you are well!
hannah said…
HI! I do not know you but I was searching on Google for BLACK AND WHITE WEDDING themes. Is that the them of your wedding?
trina said…
hey! so i'm a college student and i'm getting married next december. While looking at/for wedding stuff online i came across your blog. First of all your wedding was beautiful. But what i found most impressive is how you based everything around God. My fiance is a Bible major at the college we attend, so we too are basing everything around God. I do have a question though. where did you find your dress? It's amazing-all my roommates and I have been admiring it.

in Him-
trina

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020