a place to call HOME

So, I have heard it said that the sweetest time in the engagement process is often the Bride's move home pre-wedding. Well.... Mike and Dot.... here I am! My parents, who happened to be my best friends (aside from BJ), just moved into a new house in Prosper, Texas. Since I am about 5 months away from taking a new last name, we all decided that these next few months I am due for a sweet retreat in the country with the parents. I moved in about 2 weeks ago, and I must say, I could get really used to this....


Our Prosper house... set in the country compared to what we have been used to... cows in our side yard, and a GREAT front yard for games that I didn't get a picture of, Sorry!


The breakfast table....so, I am going to start eating breakfast.



The tv room where Mike, Dot and I never miss American Idol.



My apartment.... now, I do actually have a bedroom in the house, but it is "BJ and I's" bedroom. Meaning, I will sleep here and spread out upstairs and leave Dot's area spotless until the day comes when I am just a visitor!



um, yes. my summer plans.

Needless to say, I am blessed with amazing parents who are so willing to give up an empty nest to gain a daughter back for the next few months.... I love you both....

Comments

Anonymous said…
AMEN to your being blessed with wonderful, loving parents!
We are thankful Kristen is a member of your family. C&R
Mindy Rives said…
When are we going to reschedule our Prosper visit? Soon please! :)

The house looks AWESOME!!!
Anonymous said…
WHHAAAATTTT???? Karen, your PARENTS are your best friends????? I thought I was your new best friend, remember???? We looked for pots together...We picked out plants together...We planted flowers together...I THOUGHT we bonded...I AM SOOOOO CRUSHED!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cheerleading Tryouts

The Sister of Honor...

Crowdsourced Group Gift Guide 2020